Community School Highlights
Welcome to In Person Learning at the Community School!
We are super excited to welcome our Community School Students back to in person learning. To continue with this model safely all students will be expected to respect the recommendations of social distancing and following the CS expectations.
- January 25th-26th: No School 9-12. Planning days for staff.
- January 27th: Students return to the CS in person grades 10-12.
- January 29th: No School Teacher Work Day (this day was already part of the district calendar)
- February 8th: Students in grade 9 return to the CS in person.
- All students participate in class on a daily basis either in person or synchronously, including concurrently enrolled students from the High School.
- Attendance will be taken daily.
- Dual enrolled students are expected to attend classes in person daily at the Community School. Please contact Amy Gibson or Kelly Lafean with questions if you have classes at both the high school and Community School.
- Distance learners who are dual enrolled are expected to join class on a daily basis and follow the expectations of the teacher
Schedule (In-Person for ALL Community School students)
Monday - Thursday
(ALL CS students)
(At Home Learning day for ALL CS students)
Prep & Office Hours: 7:30-9:30
Period 1 7:55-8:43
Period 1 9:30-10:00
Period 2 8:46-9:33
Period 2 10:05-10:35
Period 3 9:36-10:24
Period 3 10:40-11:10
Ranger Connect 10:27-10:57
Period 4 11:50-12:35
Period 4 11:30-12:52
Period 5 12:55-2:15
Period 5 1:05-1:50
Prep & Office Hours: 150-3:30
This schedule will be followed up until 1/22/2021.
Starting 1/27/2021, all Community School students will be in person learning.
Please connect with your teachers on a daily basis for each class period. The teachers are actively teaching and supporting you during this scheduled time.
Monday and Tuesday
Thursday and Friday
Instructions for viewing student grades
Canvas is the learning management system that Forest Lake Area Schools has adopted for students in grades 7-12. Parents are encouraged to create an account that will allow them to monitor their students' calendars, homework, grades and submissions. The following web pages are available to assist parents with Canvas. These include:
Calendar of EventsCS events in BLUE.District-wide events in MAROON.