Wyoming Elementary events in BLUEDistrict-wide events in MAROON
Dates to Note
Explore Kindergarten 2022-2023
Do you have a future kindergartner? Please watch this presentation to learn what kindergarten at Wyoming Elementary looks like. Welcome to Wyoming Elementary
Register for kindergarten here
Please be sure that we have your current email and phone number information. Families are notified via the district-wide automated phone calling system in the event of late start/school closings during inclement weather.
Please contact the school office at 651-982-8000 or email Martha Charpentier firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to update your family contact information.
Food & Nutrition Department Back to Normal Operations
Beginning August 1, 2022, the Food & Nutrition Department will return to normal operations. What does this mean?
Breakfast and lunch will still be available to all students; however, they will not be free to all students. That means families will need to complete the meal benefit application to qualify for free or reduced-priced meals. Students who do not qualify for free or reduced-priced meals must pay full price for breakfast and lunch. Please see the 2022-2023 school meal prices below.
2022-2023 School Meal Prices
Forest Lake Food & Nutrition Services follows USDA guidelines for all school meals. These standards ensure meals are healthy, well balanced, and provide adequate nutrition they need to succeed at school. Any à la carte food items sold to students outside the breakfast and lunch program follows the USDA Smart Snacks guidelines. Smart Snacks guidelines have reduced calories, sodium, fat and sugars to ensure students are only offered tasty and nutritious foods during the school day.
The Food & Nutrition Department has interactive online menus. My School Menus™ allows easy access to complete nutrition information for the school meal program anytime, anywhere. Features of My School Menus™ include:
- Complete list of all food choices available to students
- Nutrient data for menu items
- Ability to Build-A-Meal and create customized meals
- Ingredient information for certain menu items
- Allergen identification within menu items
- Translations to 180 languages using Google Translate
- Download My School Menus™ mobile app on iTunes or the Google Play Store.
- Visit our Online Menus at: https://www.myschoolmenus.com/instance/845/district/865
PayPAMS is designed to provide parents with a safe and convenient way to prepay for students’ meals online. Register at paypams.com and you can:
- Prepay for school meals
- Schedule automatic payments
- Receive low balance email reminders
- View daily spending and cafeteria purchases
Free Breakfast in Kindergarten
State lawmakers approved legislation that provides all kindergarten students a free school breakfast at no cost to families. Forest Lake Food & Nutrition Department also offers kindergartners milk during milk-break at no charge to families.
Here Comes the Bus is now available for Forest Lake Area Schools
- View the real-time location of your child’s bus
- Access the app from your smartphone, tablet, or computer
- Receive push notifications or email alerts
- Send your child to the bus stop at just the right time, every time
- Wyoming Elementary 38313
Transportation change forms
Please remember we need a transportation change form if your student is riding the bus to or from a location different than your home address.
Community Ed "Digital Backpacks"The school District's Digital Backpack has information from area non-profit groups that sponsor opportunities for youth.When you shop at smile.amazon.com, Amazon donates.