Wyoming Elementary events in BLUEDistrict-wide events in MAROON
Explore Kindergarten 2022-2023
Do you have a future kindergartner? Join us on Thursday, January 27th from 5:30-7:00pm to learn what kindergarten at Wyoming looks like.
Pre-register for kindergarten here
Watch for more information about this event coming soon!
No School on the following days:
January 24th - Teacher Workday
January 25th - Teacher PD
January 27th - KINDERGARTEN ROUNDUP
No Kindergarten- (Grades 1-6 in Session)
It's time to order your yearbook!All yearbooks will be ordered online.Here is the information,ID Code: 11306222School Name: Wyoming Elementary SchoolCost: $14.00deadline 3/18/22
Community Education is offering some great classes and programs.
Click here to see what's coming up.
As the weather gets colder, please remind students to bring their winter gear for recess, including boots, snowpants, jackets, hats and mittens! Students do go outside every day for up to 20 minutes for recess unless it is -10 degrees or below (actual temperature and/or wind chill.)
In addition, please be sure that we have your current email and phone number information. Families are notified via the district wide automated phone calling system in the event of late start/school closings during inclement weather.
Please contact the school office at 651-982-8000 or email Martha Charpentier at email@example.com if you need to update your family contact information.Application for Educational Benefit
(aka Free and Reduced Application)
1. The USDA is allowing schools to provide meals free of charge for all students for the 2021-22 school year.
2. Approval for free or reduced meals will provide students with several other benefits: reduced cost for instrument rental, discounted community education classes, reduced fee for sports and activities
3. Their application will also help our schools and the district qualify for educational funds.
4. We recommend applying online at flaschools.org/nutrition instead of using a paper application.
Here Comes the Bus is now available for Forest Lake Area Schools
- View the real-time location of your child’s bus
- Access the app from your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Receive push notifications or email alerts
- Send your child to the bus stop at just the right time, every time
Transportation change forms
Please remember we need a transportation change form if your student will be riding thebus to or from a location different than your home address.
Community Ed "Digital Backpacks"The school District's Digital Backpack has information from areanon-profit groups who sponsor opportunities for youth.When you shop at smile.amazon.com, Amazon donates.