Little Rangers Preschool Forms and Information
For your information:
- Welcome Letter
- Orientation Schedule
- 2019-2020 Early Childhood Calendar
- Supply List
- Application for Education Benefits (Free/Reduced Lunch)
The following forms must be turned in before your child may begin preschool:
- FLAS Registration Form
- Ethnic and Racial Demographic Designation Form
- Immunization record
- Immunization form - This form also has the conscientious objector statement on the back side.
- or immunization summary from a primary doctor.
- MN Language Survey
- Getting to know your child
- Copy of child's birth certificate
- Copy of child's screening record (must be done within 90 days of school beginning)
- Confidential Health Form (not needed, sorry for any confusion on this)
Transportation request must be completed by August 29th to ensure busing on the first day of school.
Please return all forms to Paige Brier:
943 9th Ave SW
Forest Lake, MN 55025
Childcare & Transportation
Childcare for Little Rangers Participants
Providing childcare is essential to making preschool accessible for all. Children enrolled in Little Rangers Full Day Preschool at an elementary school now have the opportunity to register for School Age Care (SAC). SAC offers childcare before and after school that is available on enrolled preschool days at Columbus, Forest View, Lino Lakes, Linwood, Scandia, and Wyoming Elementaries. For more information or to register for School Age Care, call 651-982-8365.
Transportation for 4-year-olds
A caregiver, 18 years or older, must be at the bus stop for pick up and drop off. Four and five-year-old preschoolers can ride the bus in the morning to school and/or ride the bus home at the end of the day. parents or caregivers will have to transport in the middle of the day. Children who enroll in the Full Day Preschool have the option of riding the bus to and from school Transportation is available for students who attend preschool at the elementary where their home address is assigned. Our hope is that by providing this convenience, it will be easier for families to participate in a high quality, early learning experience. Space is limited and depended on availability on existing bus routes. This service is offered free of charge.
To sign up please fill out the documents below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-982-8349 for further information.