ECFE Forms and Information
For your information:
The following forms must be turned in before your child may begin preschool:
- FLAS Registration Form
- Immunization record
- Immunization form - This form also has the conscientious objector statement on the back side.
- or immunization summary from a primary doctor.
- MN Language Survey
- Copy of child's birth certificate
Please return all forms to Paige Brier:
943 9th Ave SW
Forest Lake, MN 55025
Sibling Care for ECFE Participants
In order for a caregiver to give their full attention to the child registered for a class, we ask that other children who need care be registered in Sibling Care.
If you find that you need childcare and have not previously registered for the service, you must call at least a day before the class to check on availability. Drop-in care during class may be accommodated only if there are space and staff available. Please call 651-982-8349 to check availability. Also, please notify the office if you have a child registered for sibling care and s/he will not be coming on a particular day.
When attending Sibling Care
- Label all personal belonging (i.e. bottles, pacifiers, blankets, diaper bag, etc.)
- Let us know if this is your child's regular feeding time and if we are to give him/her any bottles or food.
- Provide a snack for your child. Please make sure to label the snack with your child's name.
- You know your child best. Let us know how his/her day is going. If your child is inconsolably crying or uncomfortable for an unknown reason, we may ask you to help assess your child's needs.