IMPORTANT DATES & TIMES:
June 3, 2020
June 5, 2020
- Cap and Gown Pick Up: June 3, 8am-4pm, by door one. Follow the signs.
- Submit your Pic to be included in the Video Graduation Procession: Every graduation ceremony begins with the procession of graduates to the tune of Pomp & Circumstance. This year will be no different. Pomp & Circumstance has been recorded by the Minnesota Orchestra specially for the graduates of 2020. Come be a part of the show.
- Included with Cap and Gown: Tickets to the Recognition event, Graduation Program, Diploma Cover, Name Card
- The Graduation Link and Livestream Link will be emailed out and posted on our webpage by 4:30 on June 5th
- Please help us celebrate by Decorating your Vehicle
- Celebration of the Graduates Guidelines and Expectations: This Live Stream event only works if we all follow the guidelines and expectations set forth in this document. Please make sure to respect others and social distance at all times.
- Pictures: A professional photographer will take an individual photo of each graduate as they are recognized. Graduates may purchase the pictures from Lifetouch. Lifetouch will mail students an order form with picture proofs after the ceremony to purchase photos.
- Diplomas: Students will receive their diploma cover with their cap and gown. The official diploma will be sent in the mail over the summer after all credits, grades and other records have been processed.
- Rain or Inclement Weather: TBD
June 8, 2020
- Cap and Gown Return: June 8, 8am to 2pm (1 day only), door 1
- Refund of $10.00 for the cap returned, $10.00 for the tassel returned, $20.00 for the gown returned, or $40.00 for all items returned. Refunds will be credited to the account used to place the deposit. However, many students choose to keep these items as keepsakes.
- Final Transcripts: Request your final transcript from parchment between June 9 and June 30. You will need to update your college, military branch or your employer.
- Updating email contact information: By June 30 current seniors will no longer have access to their @flaschools.org email account. Remind your seniors to take important information from all of their school accounts, including, but not limited to: Parchment, Common App, colleges and NCAA.