Flex Editor App
- Tickets will be distributed with the caps, gowns, and tassels on June 3rd at door one at the FLAHS.
- Students will be issued for one family vehicle
- Your ticket will need to be displayed on June 5th when arriving at the high school back lot
- If your family is a blended family one additional vehicle ticket may be included in student materials
- Due to limited vehicle capcity tickets are limited to law enforcement standards
TICKETS (Typical graduation)
- Tickets will be distributed with the caps, gowns, and tassels on June 6th following graduation practice.
- Students will be issued a total of 2 tickets (4 tickets for blended families) to be used if poor weather prohibits an outdoor Commencement.
- If weather permits, the ceremony will be held in the football stadium. No tickets are required for an outdoor ceremony, but students are limited to a total of 5 guests each.
- In the case of inclement weather, the ceremony will moved to the high school gymnasium. Due to limited seating capacity, tickets are required for all guests seated in the gym.
- Live stream access with additional seating in the cafeteria and auditorium will be available for the indoor ceremony only. No tickets will be needed for the extra indoor seating areas.
- A limited number of extra tickets will be made available in the Administration Office beginning at 2:00 pm.
- The decision will be announced by 2:00 pm on June 5th whether to hold the ceremony indoors or outdoors.
- The gates at the outdoor stadium (or the doors to the gymnasium) will open at 6:00 pm.