- Tickets will be distributed with the caps, gowns, and tassels on June 7th following graduation practice.
- Students will be issued a total of 2 tickets (4 tickets for blended families) to be used if poor weather prohibits an outdoor Commencement.
- If weather permits, the ceremony will be held in the parking lot and in the case of inclement weather, the ceremony will moved to the high school gymnasium. Due to limited seating capacity, tickets are required for all guests.
- Live stream access with additional seating in the cafeteria and auditorium will be available for the indoor ceremony only. No tickets will be needed for the extra indoor seating areas.
- The decision will be announced by 2:00 pm, on the day of the ceremony, whether to hold the ceremony indoors or outdoors.
- The gates will open at 6:00 pm.