Nurturing care for your 3-5 year old!
- Experienced, friendly and nurturing staff.
- Care that meets a wide range of needs for children and families.
- Builds independence, confidence and skills needed for kindergarten.
- Fun and creative learning opportunities in the areas of literacy, STEM (science, technology, engineering and math), music and large muscle play.
- Kindergarten readiness using the HighScope curriculum.
- Children must be at least 3 years of age and not yet in kindergarten.
- Children must be toilet trained.
Locations & Schedule
- Option of 2-5 days per week.
- Open 6am - 6pm.
- Locations at Central Learning Center and Lino Lakes Elementary STEM School.
Note: Minimum numbers must be met for the program to run.
Contact the Childcare office at (651) 982-8365 or email Nancy Siefert at email@example.com