ParentVue is a product that offers parents and guardians a portal into their children's school information. You can access the ParentVUE website at this link.
With a ParentVUE account, parents can access each of their children's:
- Student attendance
- Grade book
- Assignment and assessment scores
- Missing assignments
- Teacher comments when given
- Links to teachers' emails
- Class schedule of courses, teachers, and rooms for the year
- Informal transcript information
- Health records
- Report cards
- Emergency contact information
- Activity Registration & Payment System
StudentVue is available for students, and provides access to much of the same information. StudentVUE accounts cannot see their sibling's records.
Getting an Account:
To get access to ParentVUE or StudentVUE, please contact the administrative assistant, Colleen Connolly, at 651-982-3175.
Additional information on what you can find within the ParentVUE portal can be found below and on additional pages linked at the right.