Registration for Current 8th Graders
Registration is an important process. For students who take time to read, plan, and reflect, it can help them formulate a plan into their future career.
To prepare for registration, all current 8th grade students should work with their Ranger Connect teachers and their families to complete the following steps:
- 19th: High school deans visit the Middle School to deliver materials and information.
- 14th - 30th: Students and families explore interests and plan out courses and alternates for next year.
- 27th @ 7pm: Parent night at the high school auditorium
- exploring the big picture
- advanced placement courses
- thinking beyond 9th grade
- 30th: Final day to submit selected courses via the Google Form (this form is only available to a student logged into their district Google account)
- 3rd OR 8th anytime from 4-8pm: students and families meet with Ranger Connect Teacher to discuss and finalize student course plans