LINWOOD FAMILIES WILL USE THE Pick Up Patrol (PUP) WEB APP FOR:
1) ATTENDANCE: Notifying the school/your child's Pre-K teacher when your child will be absent, arriving late or leaving early on the Pick Up Patrol (PUP) web app.
2) DISMISSAL CHANGES: Submitting changes to your child’s regular dismissal plans on the Pick Up Patrol (PUP) web app. For example:
- A student normally rides the bus, but is getting picked up today.
- A student usually goes to aftercare, but is leaving early for an appointment.
HERE IS HOW Pick Up Patrol (PUP) WORKS:
Your child is assigned a dismissal plan that has been entered. This is the plan they will regularly follow on normal days. We call this the Default Plan.
Whenever you have a change to your child's Default Plan, you’ll submit a change through the Pick Up Patrol (PUP) app. When the plan is submitted, the school will be notified and your child’s teacher will relay the change to your child.
Linwood Families will continue to use our Afternoon Pick Up Line Procedure to pick up their child at the end of the day. Each car in the pick up line will display the Car Tag with their child's name on it in their rear view mirror. All families will receive a Car Tag.
HERE IS HOW LINWOOD FAMILIES GET STARTED WITH Pick Up Patrol (PUP):
- REGISTER: You will receive a registration email from Pick Up Patrol (PUP) with a link to set up your account. The Pick Up Patrol (PUP) web app is free for Linwood families and you can use it on your smartphone or computer. Pick Up Patrol (PUP) is not accessed through the app stores. Instead, for easy access, follow the instructions in your welcome email from Pick Up Patrol (PUP) for how to add it to your phone’s home screen.
- ENTER DEFAULT PLANS: Once you register, log into your Pick Up Patrol (PUP) account as soon as possible to confirm your child’s default dismissal plan. It’s important that you complete this step so that we can accurately dismiss your children.
IMPORTANT TIMELINE DETAILS FOR Pick Up Patrol (PUP):
- Set up your Pick Up Patrol (PUP) account as soon as you get the registration email
- Log in to your Pick Up Patrol (PUP) account right away.
- All default plans (how your child normally gets home everyday from school) should be entered in your Pick Up Patrol (PUP) account for your child(ren).
- ALL dismissal changes could begin to be entered in Pick Up Patrol (PUP) starting on Wednesday, January 25th.
- ALL dismissal changes MUST be entered into Pick Up Patrol (PUP) no later than 2:30 pm on the day of the change.
- Notes, emails and phone calls for dismissal changes will no longer be accepted at Linwood except in extreme emergencies. They MUST be done in Pick Up Patrol (PUP).
Thank you for using Pick Up Patrol (PUP) to make safety a priority and to ensure our dismissal and attendance process is efficient for all our students.
If you have any questions, please first check the Pick Up Patrol (PUP) FAQ page. If you still need help, contact Mrs. K. in the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email Pick Up Patrol (PUP) at email@example.com.