Forest Lake Area Schools Community Education provides opportunities for residents of all ages to enrich their lives with great people, new experiences and endless possibilities. Per state law, Minnesota Community Education programs are required to have an advisory council made up of interested citizens. Community Education Advisory Council members:
- provide input into programming
- gain knowledge of community education process and programs
- advocate for the needs of residents
- advise and assist Community Education staff with various programs and projects
- advise the Director of Community Education on matters that relate to responsible development of programs in the school district
The Advisory Council meets approximately six to eight times during the school year on Monday evenings. For more information about the Advisory Council contact Tracy Angelo, at email@example.com or (651) 982-8110.