Classroom teachers work to provide enriched and challenging opportunities within the curriculum as well as collaborate with grade level or department colleagues to plan unique experiences for students in and out of the classroom. Opportunities will vary between individual school buildings. Please contact your local school with questions regarding any of the curricular programs/activities listed below.
- Differentiated Instruction
- Extended Curriculum Experiences
- Technology and Innovation Activities: video production, Google apps, multi-media reviews, exploration of web-based educational sites.
- Middle School Accelerated Courses: An offering of accelerated and enriched classes offered to selected students in social studies, math and English in grades 7-8.
- Advanced Placement Courses (AP): Grades 9-12. Academically rigorous course offerings which culminate in national testing. High performance on testing may result in advanced standing or credit in college.
- College in the Schools (CIS): Grades 9-12. University of Minnesota and Southwest State University's courses offered on our campus by the high school faculty.
Contact your principal for more information.