INFORMATION & FORMS
- The student day begins at 9:15 a.m. and ends at 3:40 p.m.
- Classroom schedules follow a 5-day ABCDE rotation.
- During each 5-day rotation, classes are scheduled with the music and physical education specialists twice and with the media specialist once.
- Grade level lunch schedules are listed below:
6th Grade: 11:10-11:55
5th Grade: 11:25-12:10
4th Grade: 11:40-12:25
3rd Grade: 11:55-12:45
2nd Grade: 12:15-1:00
1st Grade: 12:30-1:20
*All parent parking will be in the parking lot at the north end of the building. (This is the area of the building near door #7 or the kindergarten end of the building.) Door #7 is locked so we ask parents to enter through the main door, pick up your child(ren) at 3:40 and exit the building through door #7 and to your vehicle. Our new busing plan will utilize the side of the building near the office so No Parking will be allowed near the office entrance.
*All students being picked up or going to SAC will be released at 3:30. Students being picked up by parent or guardian should have a note indicating the time that the student will be picked up. Students will be dismissed from the office.
*All students will be released to their buses at 3:40 unless weather causes a delay.
* Please do not attempt to pick students up from the bus lines. Teachers are instructed to refer you to the office to sign your child out.
*Safety is our main focus. Please assist by sending a note at any time you are picking your child up from school.
To Enroll in our school, click here.