BEFORE YOU START
It is always best to plan with the end in mind. Use the 4 year course planner to ensure that you will be able to take the courses you want.
When creating your course plan keep these things in mind:
- Focus on Graduation Requirements.
- Select Courses to Support Career Pathway Interests.
- Explore Potential Career Pathways.
- Complete Prerequisite Courses Early. Course descriptions have prerequisite information.
- Strengthen Areas Needing Growth.
- SPREAD OUT REQUIRED COURSES and Electives to Create Balance and Help Boost GPA.
- Pursue College Credit Opportunities and Future Apprenticeships/Internships.
- Set Graduation Goals for Yourself and Schedule Accordingly (Career Skills/Certifications, Academic Recognition, Etc).
- NCAA Requirements (if planning to be an athlete).