Why Do They Act That Way?Understanding the adolescent brain.Sounds like an interesting read? Stop by the Century Media Center and check the book out! We have copies available for students or their parents.
Many times parents are the adults that recognize that their child is being bullied, long before school staff and often even before the child does. Attached are some articles from Care.com, a web site for parents on parenting. I hope that they are helpful in identifying when bullying may be occurring and in supporting your child through the experience. As always, please let us know if you become aware of bullying that is happening at school or on the bus and we will do our best to bring it to an end!
- 8 ways to Banish Bullying
- How to be a Plugged-in Parent
- Gulp! What to do When Your Child is the Bully
- Top 5 Tips for Dealing with Bullying in Your Family
- Signs Your Child is a Bully or Being Bullied
- Cyberbullying is Parents’ #1 Fear
- OMG-The Mean Girl Saga Starts at Age 4