Before You Start
Registering for high school courses is a significant undertaking:
- Registration requires a great deal of planning and preparation.
- Set aside a significant chunk of time to "do your homework."
- The course catalog is only a small part of the overall planning information necessary.
- Before you begin selecting courses, be sure to review:
- graduation requirements
- career planning
- registration supplemental information
- Ranger U opportunities
- other topics found below
Spend time reviewing the numerous topics below BEFORE you complete the planning worksheets and prepare for registration. The more time you spend reading and planning, the better experience you will create for high school and beyond.