ParentVue is a product that offers parents and guardians a portal into their children's school information. You can access the ParentVUE website at this link.
With a ParentVUE account, parents can access each of their children's:
- Student attendance
- Grade book
- Assignment and assessment scores
- Missing assignments
- Teacher comments when given
- Links to teachers' emails
- Class schedule of courses, teachers, and rooms for the year
- Informal transcript information
- Health records
- Report cards
- Emergency contact information
- FeePay for activity, parking, and other fees
StudentVue is available for students, and provides access to much of the same information. StudentVUE accounts cannot see their sibling's records nor can they use FeePay.
Getting an Account:
To get access to ParentVUE or StudentVUE, please contact the administrative assistant in student services determined by student's last name. Contact information for student services staff can be found at this link.
Additional information on what you can find within the ParentVUE portal can be found below and on additional pages linked at the right.