Canvas - Learning Management for Students
Canvas is a program that allows teachers to organize and deliver learning materials to students. In the fall of 2020, all secondary teachers will be using Canvas in their classrooms to manage their classroom materials and to record student grades.
Parents and guardians play an important role in the success of their students. Canvas allows parents and guardians to actively monitor their student's progress and performance in each Canvas classroom. In order to do this, parents/guardians must create an account and become an observer for each student they are monitoring.
- Login Page for Parents (this is different from the login page for students)
- Instructions for Creating a Parent Account
- Instructions for Adding additional students to a Parent Account
- Canvas Mobile App for Parents
- Understanding the Grades Window
What is the difference between ParentVue and Canvas?