Enroll In Our Schools
Find out what school your student will attend using our online address search tool or calling our Welcome Center at (651) 982-8134. They can help you find a school by a specific property address. (Learn more about our schools)
How to Enroll
You can enroll your student in person at the school your child will attend, or by submitting the required forms below. You can return completed forms via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the U.S. Mail to the school your child will attend. (You can find a list of schools and their mailing addresses here.)
If you are a current family in our district with a ParentVUE account, you can log in to your account and enroll a new student or update current student information. New families can submit a request for a ParentVUE account to enroll your student.
Please fill out, sign and return the following required documents to enroll your child. Also, please review the list of optional forms below and fill out and return those that apply.
Required Health Forms:
- Immunization Form
- Confidential Health Form (elementary K-6) or Confidential Health Form (secondary 7-12)
Kindergarten students will also need:
- Copy of original birth certificate (required only for kindergarten students or students who were not previously enrolled in another Minnesota public school district)
- Copy of Early Childhood Screening (for kindergarten students only)
If your child does not reside within the geographic boundaries of Forest Lake Area Schools but wishes to attend one of our schools, please click here for Open Enrollment information.
Registering in-person at one of our school buildings or at our District Welcome Center
District Welcome Center
Located at the Forest Lake Area Schools District Office 6100 210th St. N Forest Lake, MN 55025 (located south of the High School) Phone: 651-982-8134 Hours: Weekdays, 8:00-3:00
Please bring the following information with you when you come to register your child:
- Copy of original birth certificate (required for incoming kindergarten students, or students who were not previously enrolled in another Minnesota public school district)
- Early childhood screening (for new kindergartners only)
- Previous school's address, phone number and fax number
- A copy of the student’s immunization record
- The family’s address and phone numbers
- Emergency contact information
Free and Reduced Meal Application:
Indian Student Eligibility Certification Form:
If there is more than one family associated with your student:
Forms for students who do not live within our district boundaries (See the Open Enrollment page for more information):
- Open Enrollment Form
- Open Enrollment Transportation Request Form (optional) or call the district's Transportation Department at (651)982-8190.
Other forms may be required at some schools. Please check with the school office at your child's school for more information.
FLAS Student Registration Form - Translated
Minnesota Language Survey - Translated