Elementary School ProjectsA significant aspect to the Reshaping Opportunities for Success 2015-2020 project is the fact that every elementary school in the district will receive several millions of dollars in safety and security upgrades, repairs and the completion of deferred maintenance projects.
Upgrades at all buildings will include:
These upgrades and repairs are among the many changes that would occur at each elementary building.
- Modifications or reconfigurations of front entrance for safety and security
- Installation of security cameras and key-card access systems
- Upgrades or replacement of Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems
- Installation, upgrade or replacement of boilers
- Upgrades to restroom to meet the standards of the federal Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
To see the many other improvements planned for each elementary building, click any of the links below.