About the Early Childhood Programs
Welcome to the Early Childhood Program, part of Forest Lake Area Schools' Community Education Program. The Early Childhood Program provides a welcoming and enriching environment for families with children from birth to five years of age. We know that parents are their child's first and most important teachers. The goal of ECFE is to support parents in their child-raising role and provide children with opportunities to discover and learn.
There are three programs within the Early Childhood Program:
- Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE)
- School Readiness (Half Day Preschool)
- Community Preschool (Full Day Preschool)
ECFE Core Values
The purpose of Forest Lake Area Schools Early Childhood Program is to:
- Strengthen families
- Foster children’s development
- Provide both parent and child education and learning
- Partner with families to provide resources, education, and referrals.
- Support opportunities for all families.
11:45 AM - 12:45 PM Storybook Playtime
September 25, 2019
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM 0-5 Drop in Gym and Play
September 27, 2019
9:30 AM - 10:30 AM 0-3 Drop in Gym and Play
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM 0-5 Drop in Gym and Play
September 30, 2019