We want all Forest Lake Area School District families with young children to know about our program and opportunities for families. Click here to visit our baby resource page to learn about all the Forest Lake ECFE has to offer and find more resources!
About the Early Childhood Programs
Welcome to the Early Childhood Programs, part of Forest Lake Area Schools' Community Education Program. The Early Childhood Programs provide a welcoming and enriching environment for families with children from birth to five years of age. We know that parents are their child's first and most important teachers. The goal of ECFE is to support parents in their child-raising role and provide children with opportunities to discover and learn.
There are three programs within the Early Childhood Programs:
- Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE)
- School Readiness (Half Day Preschool)
- Community Preschool (Full Day Preschool)
ECFE Core Values
The purpose of Forest Lake Area Schools Early Childhood Program is to:
- Strengthen families
- Foster children’s development
- Provide both parent and child education and learning
- Partner with families to provide resources, education, and referrals.
- Support opportunities for all families.