Challenging Opportunities Abound
Forest Lake Area High School provides learning opportunities that challenge all students. Courses are designed to provide relevant, real-world experiences. We offer:
- A five-period schedule, providing more time for students to study each subject.
- Courses focused on developing critical thinking skills.
- Opportunities to earn as many as two years of college credit.
- A wide variety of electives, from agriculture and business, to graphic design, technology and art.
- Five-year world language programs in Spanish, French and Chinese.
- Award-winning orchestra, choir, and band for beginning to advanced music students.
- A variety of extra-curricular activities promoting leadership and teamwork.