Enroll in our schools
Find your school
Find out what school your student will attend by calling Information Services at (651) 982-8106. They can help you find a school by a specific property address. (Learn more about our schools)
How to Register
You can register your student in person at the school your child will attend, or by submitting the required forms below. You can return completed forms via email at email@example.com or through the U.S. Mail to the school your child will attend. (You can find a list of schools and their mailing addresses here.)
Non-resident students:If your child does not reside within the geographic boundaries of Forest Lake Area Schools but wishes to attend one of our schools, please click here for open enrollment information.
Registering in-person at one of our school buildings or at our District Office Welcome Center:Please bring the following information with you when you come to register your child:
- Copy of original birth certificate (required for incoming kindergarten students, or students who were not previously enrolled in another Minnesota public school district)
- Early childhood screening (for new kindergarteners only)
- Previous school's address, phone number and fax number
- A copy of the student’s immunization record
- The family’s address and phone numbers
- Emergency contact information
Registering by mail or email:Please fill out, sign and return the following required documents to register your child. Also, please review the list of optional forms below and fill out and return those that apply.
Optional Forms:Indian Student Eligibility Certification Form:If there is more than one family associated with your student:Forms for students who do not live within our district boundaries (See the Open Enrollment information page for more information):Other forms may be required at some schools. Please check with the school office at your child's school for more information.
- Student Registration Form
- Emergency Information Form
- Authorization to Release Information
- Immunization Information Form
- Copy of original birth certificate (required only for kindergarten students or students who were not previously enrolled in another Minnesota public school district)
- Copy of Early Childhood Screening (for kindergarten students only)