Little Rangers Preschool Information
The Early Childhood Program is an integral part of Forest Lake Area Schools. We work together to assure that children transition smoothly into kindergarten. Our high-quality preschool classes focus on each child's social, physical, and pre-academic development. We use the curriculum Big Day for PreK in all 4-year-old classes, allowing children to learn through exploration and discovery. Children develop independence and the necessary skills for future success. Children will learn age-appropriate math, writing, music, art, language, and science while making friends and experimenting with their growing independence. Curriculum outcomes and objectives are aligned with the Early Childhood Indicators of Progress. Classes are taught by professional, dedicated, and experienced staff.
Little Rangers Preschool is available district-wide!
If you would like to visit one of our preschool locations, please call the site to schedule a tour:
Education Center (unavailable for tours until September 2019) - 651-982-8318
Columbus Elementary - 651-982-8900
Forest View Elementary - 651-982-8200
Lino Lakes Elementary - 651-982-8850
Linwood Elementary - 651-982-1907
Scandia Elementary - 651-982-3300
Wyoming Elementary - 651-982-8000
Registration began January 14th, 2019
- All classes begin the week of September 16, 2019, ending the week of May 18, 2020.
- Orientation sessions will be held the week of September 9, 2019, on one of your child's designated class days.
- Children must be the appropriate age by September 1, 2019.
- Many classes are integrated with Early Childhood Special Education.
- Limited transportation options for 4-5-year-olds within your elementary school boundaries.
- Immunization forms are due upon registration for all students, including those participating in Sibling Care.
- Upon registration, your child's birth certificate or other forms of identification must be submitted to verify the child's birth name and birth date.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $40 is due with registration.
- Invoices will be emailed at the beginning of the month and due by the 10th of the month to avoid a $10 late fee.
- The Full Day Preschool fee is $33 per contract day. You will be invoiced for the actual number of contracted days per month. Half Day Preschool fee are listed monthly.
- All programs will be invoiced September - May.
- No refunds will be given for an absence or school closing (inclement weather days).
- Class fees and times listed are subject to modification.